- This Batch is useful for students seeking admissions to MBBS, BDS, IISER.
- This batch gets more than 1250 Hours of Classroom Teaching covering complete syllabus of NEET and AIIMS.
- The batch is taught by Faculties expert in NEET preparations; our team includes Ph.D. holders, IITians and COEPians with average teaching Experience of 16 Years.
- NEET syllabus is vast. Hence student do require systematic approach and lots of patience. The key
is to enjoy the process. Teachers in ‘Fortius’ batch strives to make learning easy and they encourage students to follow systematic study plan.
NEET, the first step for Successful Career in medical sciences, NEET tests your subject knowledge; Clarity, skill and most importantly hunger for success. The name of batch “Fortius” symbolizes the strength of character we try to build in each MBBS aspirant.
- The batch follows systematic teaching plan as per NEET syllabus, where meticulously planned teaching sequence ensures that stuedents have understood the concept clearly.
- Frequent doubt solving sessions and group discussions keep students on their toes.
- Test series includes topic wise tests and monthly mock tests keeps track of students overall progress. Tests are conducted in online as well as offline mode as per new NEET pattern.
- Complete yet precise study material is provided to students along with subject notes and MCQs; it also includes DPP (Daily Practice Problems).
- We at Saptarshi believe each student is different and needed to be mentored differently. 2 one-on-one parents & student counseling sessions are conducted in a year to discuss about students overall progress. Individual mentoring and hand-holding is the unique feature that separates us from the competition.
- Parents are updated about students test performance, overall progress, attendance record through Saptarshi’s mobile App.